The Delicious Cake Pop company is committed to protecting your privacy while providing you with a high quality and secure online experience.
We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. If you have any queries relating to the information we collect about you then please email me firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Information Do We Gather?
We need to collect the following information from you to process your order, reply to requests and notify to you of the status of your order:
- Your Name
- Website url
- Email Address
- Contact telephone numbers
- Correspondence sent to us in the forms of emails and feedback.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website
Our Use of Your Information
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- To carry out obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the products, information or service you requested from us.
- To provide you with information about other goods and services we offer.
- we may send promotional emails about new products or special offers using the email which you have provided us.
- To pass on the appropriate information to our delivery partners who require it to deliver your order, not limited to but including Royal Mail, DPD. Our delivery partners are also GDPR compliant.
- To notify you about changes to our service
We do not sell our users data to any third parties for marketing purposes, we may however choose from time to time to work with third party companies to perform functions on our behalf such as email services.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Third Party Cookies
Third party cookies are cookies that are set by a website other than the one you are currently on, for example, Facebook, Instagram, twitter to name a few. These types of cookies have sharing buttons across the site to allow visitors to share content on social networks.
In order to implement these buttons and connect them to the relevant social network sites, there are scripts from domains outside of our website. You should be aware that these sites are likely to be collecting information about what you are doing all around the internet including on this site.
Please check the respective policies of each site to see exactly how they use your information and to find out how to opt out, or delete such information.
What if you don’t want cookies to be set?
If you prefer, it is possible to block some or all cookies or even to delete cookies that have already been set, but you need to be aware that you may lose some functions of that website:
- Internet Explorer – to refuse all cookies click “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and select “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.
- Firefox– to block all cookies click “Tools”, “Options”, and un-check “Accept cookies from sites” in the “Privacy” box or select “Clear private data” if you want to delete all cookies.
- Chrome– click on the Chrome menu in the toolbar, click on “settings”, click on “advanced settings”, choose “Privacy” section, then click on ” Content settings” button and choose either block or delete as appropriate
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Links to other website
Interact With Us!
To find out more about the Delicious Cake Pop Company, why not follow us on one of our social networking sites!